- Arrival time scheduled is not guaranteed, since delays may occur due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Before the start of cleaning, customer must clearly communicate any specific requirements, extras or instructions directly to the cleaners on site to avoid any inconvenience.
- Cleaners must be provided with clear and unobstructed access to and throughout the property.
- Cleaners must be provided with a safe and secure working environment at all times. Customer must also inform cleaners about any health hazards and dangers that may be at the premises to be cleaned.
- Pets must be removed, locked away or restrained on premises to provide our cleaners with a safe work space.
- All items of furniture must be removed from property to make appropriate work space prior to our arrival. Additional Charges may incur in case of failure to do so and/or if cleaning of furniture will be required as a part of end of lease cleaning.
- Electricity and Running Water must be available at premises at scheduled time. Failure to do so will incur a cancellation charge.
- Mistakes with cleaning done reported post real estate agent’s property inspection within 14 days from the date of cleaning, will be fixed for free of charge.
- House exits must not be locked down while a Cleaner is cleaning your premises.
- Any obscene behavior / language, sexual advancements, and disrespect towards any of the cleaners may result in instant termination of the service. We will not be held liable for any additional charges or loss to customer in such a case.
- If a cleaner feels unsafe or threatened in any manner, it may result in instant termination of the service at cleaner’s discretion. We will not be held liable for any additional charges or loss to customer in such a case.
- Any Customer must not directly or indirectly engage, employ or contract a Cleaner introduced by us for any cleaning service required for self or by any relative or friend for at least a period of 12 months after a service is provided unless a written consent to do the same is obtained from Zero Spot Cleaner.
- We reserve the right to make any amendments to any of the terms without any prior notice.
- Parking for cleaner’s Vehicle must be provided or arranged for by Customer.
- Customer shall bear all parking costs and infringements arising from parking under customer’s instructions. This must promptly be paid in cash or by bank transfer to company account along with the cost for cleaning.
- Prices quoted for any cleaning over the phone or by email without prior inspection are only an estimate subject to variation depending on the actual condition of the premises on the day of cleaning.
- Any such variation can best be quoted on the day of cleaning itself..
- We reserve the right to alter any previously quoted price for our cleaning service.
- Payment for End of Lease Cleaning shall be made upfront at the start of the job as per the final price determined upon inspection on the day of cleaning.
- Payment can be made in cash or by bank transfer.
- If paying by bank transfer, receipt must be provided.
- If customer can not be present on premises at completion of cleaning service, payment must be made in advance by Bank Transfer or must provide access instructions and cash for collection.
- Part cleaning shall be done for part payments made at the start of the job.
- End of Lease Cleaning jobs cancelled in less than 24 hours from the scheduled arrival time or upon arrival will incur a cancellation charge of $200.
- Services Cancellation or Re-Scheduling must be done no less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled time for service to avoid any cancellation charges and inconvenience for anyone.
- Where applicable, in addition to the cancellation charges, customer will be liable to pay for any out of pocket expenses we have to incur in relation to the cleaning booked with us.
- All Cancellation charges must be paid in Cash or by Bank Deposit on the same day.
- We reserve the right to refuse any job on arrival or during the works if the property condition is found to be dangerous to the health and well being of our cleaners, the cleaners feel unsafe and insecure for any reason at the property or during the works. We will not be held liable for any additional charges or loss to customer in such a case.
- We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any booked cleaning service in case of emergencies or situations that may occur beyond our control. We will not be held liable for any additional charges or loss to customer in such a case.
- We encourage a friendly work atmosphere and appreciate a friendly and respectful behavior to all our male and female cleaners at all times. Obscene language and disrespect may result in instant termination of booked service. We will not be held liable for any additional charges or loss to customer in such a case.
- No refund claims will be considered once the service has been completed and our cleaners have vacated the property.
- Any damage to property must be reported to back office before the cleaners leave the place. In case of failure to do so, we will not be held liable for any additional costs or loss to customer in such case.
- It is recommended to store away all items that hold monetary/sentimental value including cash, jewellery, antiques, artwork or other valuable and fragile items. We will not be held responsible or liable for any damage that occur if failed to do so.
- We will not be responsible for the existing damage to client’s property that can not be cleaned or requires to be repaired instead of cleaning.
- It is advised to not to place any furniture or walk on carpet that is not completely dry after the steam cleaning. We will not be responsible for any damage if failed to do so.